Thursday 22 November 2012

TOP 10 XMAS BEAUTY GIFT SETS 2012


Christmas is nearing kids, which means that there are all kinds of amazing beauty gifts in stores that should be on every girls wish list! It was so hard to pick a top 10 and I know that there are loads of great sets missing in my selection, so feel free to comment with products that are on your Christmas beauty wish list! Prices listed are just a guide line and could change by the time you go to purchase them.

So, my Top 10 beauty gift sets are (in not particular order):
1. NARS Andy Warhol Edie Set £54 I am in love with all of the NARS Christmas sets this year and would be more than happy for Santa to put any of them under my tree!

2. Ciate Cavier Mini Bar £20 Ciate nail varnishes are brilliant and this gift box displays them beautifully.

3. Bobbi Brown Uber Nude Lip & Eye Palette £36 Bobbi Brown never fails to put together some of the most amazing must have pallets around Christmas time, from nude and natural, to sparkly party colours.


4. Laura Mercier Signature Colour Essential for Face, Eyes andLips £45 I think that this might be exclusive to John Lewis as I can’t seem to find it anywhere else… Laura Mercier products are 100% in my top ten makeup brands! This is an amazing set that would suit almost every skin tone beautifully. It is really great value for money and I recently managed to persuade my Mum to buy it for herself and she LOVES it! My sister also took a liking to the lip gloss and it has now mysteriously gone missing!


5. Yves Saint Laurent Radiant Make-Up Set £48 Touche Eclat is a cult product and a beauty must have, especially around Christmas time with all the tired after party eyes! This is a real luxury product and a real treat!

6. O.P.I Limited Edition Bond-ettes Mini Set £12.95 Who doesn't want to feel a little like a Bond girl this Christmas?!

7.  Lancome Hypnose Mascara Christmas Set £21 Lancome mascars are about £21 on their own, so this is a great deal!

8. Clinique Lotta Colour Set £30.00 Cliniques chubby sticks are like tinted lip balms and are great for a sheer and moisturising hint of colour. Do you have a lot of friends to buy for this Christmas? Why not buy box set's like this and split them among your friends?!

9. Stila Brush Gift Set £20 Stila brushes are excellent and this gift set is a perfect mini collection.

10. Benefit Away We Glow Gift Set £29.50 Beautifully boxed beauty essential kit containing some of the best of benefit!

I hope this helps you find your perfect gift this Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment